Let's take a look at some information related to JD Custom Designs as well as what kind of deal was made on the show
News and Links Related To The Company:
- Here is the JD Custom Designs website, which at the moment could use some work.
- Here is the JD Custom Designs Facebook page which before the show airs only has 30 likes.
- The About section of the website states, "JD Custom Design, Inc. is a designer and fabricator/manufacturer of quality Point Of Purchase, Visual Merchandising, & Marketing and Advertising Displays. Based in Orange County, Ca. We are a Family Owned & Operated company which has over 40 years of industry experience. All of our displays are Handcrafted In The USA right here in our facilities in Southern California. We can transform your ideas and designs into a beautiful finished product, or we can assist you in concept and design."
- JD Custom Designs used to sell makeup organizers, but sold that off to another company as it was exhausting their resources. (This link was taken down)
The Deal From The Episode Plus Post-Show Updates (this will be updated continually):
- The Deal - $300,000 for 50% of the business. The money would be used to pay off credit cards, get equipment working, improve the work environment, and put money in the bank.
- Surprisingly, the website was not updated at all. Also, JD Custom Designs hasn't made any updates/posts on social media after the episode aired.