Let's take a look at some information related to Faded Royalty as well as what kind of deal was made on the show.
News and Links Related To The Company:
- Here is the Faded Royalty website which has been recently updated.
- Here is the Faded Royalty Facebook page which seems fairly new and only has 17 likes at the moment.
- The Faded Royalty Instagram page has over 10,000 followers.
- Here is the casting video that Roc submitted to get on the show.
- Rocco was in the music industry before deciding to start Faded Royalty in 2010.
- When Roc was asked why the company was called Faded Royalty, he responded, "If a king has two sons, the son that will not be the heir, the youngest son is Faded Royalty. He basically doesn’t have to have the burden of being perfect like the older son, because the older son has to carry the name of the family, has to carry the pressures of being king one day. The second son could do what he wants, and say what he wants. A great example is William and Harry, if you look at them, Harry does whatever he wants. He lives how… if you’re royalty how you want to live. For us, being in the fashion business we put out clothes we want to put out, we don’t have to listen to anyone. A lot of brands are restricted by stores." (Link)
- The Deal - $150,000 for 50% of the business. Rocco would keep 40% while Joe will get 10% and $15,000. The money would be used to pay off debt, to develop new collection, develop a new website, and put money in the bank.
- Faded Royalty is now apart of the ML Fashion Group with many other companies that have appeared on the show. (Link)
- The Faded Royalty website has hoodies ($70), short sleeve button ups ($65), t shirts ($35-$38), hats ($32), and beanies ($25).
- As of now, there are no Faded Royalty items on the W82 (season 4) website.
*To see how all of the businesses from The Profit are doing, go to the The Profit Updates page, and also Like us on Facebook or Follow Us on Twitter to stay up to date with all things involving The Profit.