Let's take a look at some information related to Mr. Cory's Cookies as well as what kind of deal was made on the show.
News and Links Related To The Company:
- Here is the Mr. Cory's Cookies website and Facebook Page which has over 30,000 likes.
- Cory has over 30,000 followers on Instagram.
- Cory's mother Lisa does the baking of the cookies as child labor laws prevent Cory from working in a commercial kitchen.
- Here is a video of Cory on Ellen where Ellen DeGeneres gives him $10,000 and a car for his mother.
- Cory Nieves appeared on season 3 of MasterChef Junior on Fox.
- Cory is also an actor and model and has been featured in campaigns for Ralph Lauren and Tommy Hilfiger. (Link)
- Cory has appeared on many news segments and other TV shows such as The View, so there is a good chance you may recognize him.
- Here is an IndieGoGo campaign that Cory created a while ago to help raise funds to offer cookies and cookie dough online. (Link)
- The Deal - $100,000 for 40% of the business and the money would be used for designing packaging, redesigning website, and product development. Lisa would also begin to collect a salary and they would get mentorship provided by Marcus.
- The only cookies available to ship right now on the Mr. Cory's website are chocolate chip. They plan to have Oatmeal Raisin starting January 2018, Sugar starting February 2018, and Double Dark starting March 2018. One dozen cookies are $16,95, two dozen are $29.95 and five dozen are $69.95.
- A cookie subscription is listed on the website as coming soon and you will receive a dozen cookies each month. (Link)
- A search on Amazon for Mr. Cory's Cookies yields no results, so they are not available on Amazon yet.
- Mr. Cory's Cookies aren't on the Clever Cookie website as one of their products.
- UPDATE 1/31/2018 - It appears that Mr. Cory's now only has chocolate chip cookies on their website and no other flavors.