Let's take a look at some information related to Swim By Chuck Handy as well as what kind of deal was made on the show.
News and Links Related To The Company:
- Here is the Swim By Chuck Handy website which right now just has a message that they are appearing on The Profit tonight. Look for this to be updated after the episode airs.
- Here is the Swim By Chuck Handy Facebook Page.
- Chuck Handy has some swimsuits available on Amazon.com and some sizes are eligible for Prime. (Link)
- After Marcus Lemonis visited, the business was renamed Siloett and here is the website for Siloett. The website says "Siloett A Marcus Lemonis Company" and sells swimwear, t-shirts, dresses and accessories.
- Here is the Facebook Page for Siloett.
- CEO Chuck Handy Jr. and his son Chuck Handy III seem really excited about the upcoming episode of The Profit and have been posting about it on their Facebook Pages (Chuck Jr., Chuck III)
- Unrelated to the business, but Chuck Handy III appeared on the reality TV show Dating Naked on VH1. (Link).
- The Marcus Lemonis Fashion Group now has 15 different brands. (Link)
The Deal From The Episode Plus Post-Show Updates (this will be updated continually):
- The Deal - $650,000 for 55% of business and Marcus will be the boss. The money will be used to make the company debt free and for inventory and product development. Also, a showroom will be needed to showcase the brand.
- As stated above the company was renamed to Siloett and they sell more than just swimwear, such as t-shirts, dresses, and accessories.
- According to CEO Chuck Handy's LinkedIn, they have offices in both New York City and Los Angeles.
- In a recent interview with the Miami Herald, the company said they went from manufacturing in China to the United States to eliminate delivery issues and improve turnaround time. Chuck said Mary Ellen and Chuck III now carry most of the load and everybody has been working around the clock to get things ready for their show. Chuck III has moved to NYC.
*To see how all of the businesses from The Profit are doing, go to the The Profit Updates page, and also Like us on Facebook or Follow Us on Twitter to stay up to date with all things involving The Profit.