Tonight on The Profit Marcus Lemonis is in New York, New York with hopes of making a deal with Bowery Kitchen Supplies. Bowery Kitchen Supplies is a kitchen supply store located in Manhattan that is in danger of closing after the owners' (Howie Nourieli and Robyn Coval) divorce. Howie is having trouble treating Robyn as a partner despite each having a 50/50 share. When Marcus gets there he sees issues with the store design and inventory and discovers that Howie goes on vacation for about two months a year.
Let's take a look at some information related to Bowery Kitchen Supplies as well as what kind of deal was made on the show.
News and Links Related To The Company:
- Here is the Bowery Kitchen Supplies website (shopbowery.com also brings you to the same page).
- Here is the Bowery Kitchen Supplies Facebook Page and Twitter.
- According to their Facebook page, it looks like they had a big sale in June 2016 to get rid of some inventory and then closed the store for about three weeks at the beginning of August for the remodel. Bowery Kitchen Supplies re-opened after the remodel on August 26th.
- Here are some Yelp reviews for Bowery Kitchen Supplies, most of which are positive and have a 4-star average.
- Popular chefs such as Bobby Flay, Rachael Ray, Marc Murphy and Emeril Laggase have shopped and done TV segments at Bowery Kitchen (Link).
The Deal From The Episode Plus Post-Show Updates (this will be updated continually):
- The Deal - $350,000 for 33% of the business. This made everyone equal partners and Marcus is 100% in charge. They would remodel the store and invest in a POS system.
- Vision Quest Lighting (season 4)was involved with the lighting during the renovation.
*To see how all of the businesses from The Profit are doing, go to the The Profit Updates page, and also Like us on Facebook or Follow Us on Twitter to stay up to date with all things involving The Profit.