Let's take a look at some information related to Pacific Hospitality Design as well as what kind of deal was made on the show.
News and Links Related To The Company:
- Here is the Pacific Hospitality Design website and their Facebook Page.
- Here is Ana's Facebook page and she is advertising the upcoming episode and she said this about Marcus Lemonis - "This guy is an outstanding individual in business & personal. He is my hero!"
- Grafton Furniture (Season 3 of The Profit) will also be on this episode and they are advertising the upcoming episode on their Facebook Page as well.
- Ana and Steve Grafton of Grafton furniture are Facebook friends and even joke about the upcoming episode together. (Link)
- Here are some pictures from the end of August of a remodel done at the Pacific Hospitality site.
- In 2011 Ana launched orphanstock.com that enabled customers "to turn existing furniture into completely new and enhanced furniture by revamping, refurbishing, retrofitting and even reconstructing it." It appears that business no longer exists. (Link)
- There are only 2 Yelp reviews of Pacific Hospitality Design and here are more reviews on Custommade.com which are all positive.
The Deal From The Episode Plus Post-Show Updates (this will be updated continually):
- The Deal - $300,000 for 45% of the business to improve their facility and to put towards working capital. Also Grafton Furniture would also be involved in the deal with Marcus. Pacific Hospitality Design would also get 5% of the Grafton Furniture business.
- Grafton Furniture and Pacific Hospitality Design are still working together and Ana is going to be involved in all interior designs for Marcus's investments (Sweet Pete's, Farrell's, Pet Stuff, etc.)
*To see how all of the businesses from The Profit are doing, go to the The Profit Updates page, and also Like us on Facebook or Follow Us on Twitter to stay up to date with all things involving The Profit.