|Photo - Facebook|
Let's take a look at some information related to Dilascia as well as what kind of deal was made on the show.
News and Links Related To The Company:
- Here is the Dilascia website and Facebook Page.
- It appears filming for the show happened around April 2016. (Link)
- Their website has a big banner touting The Profit Collection, which can be found here and has t-shirts ranging from $25-$35. A lot of the shirts are related to Sweet Pete's from season 2 of The Profit. Sweet Pete's seems to make it a lot of The Profit episodes.
- Here is Patrick Dilascia's personal Facebook page where he shares a lot of links for the upcoming episode.
- Patrick opened the shop in 2011 and it was called Par - LA. Here are some Yelp reviews for Par - LA
- The contact us page on the Dilascia website currently has a Los Angeles address.
- Dilascia has their shirts for sale at Nordstrom(kids only) and Barney's New York (kids only).
The Deal From The Episode Plus Post-Show Updates (this will be updated continually):
- The Deal - 200k for 50% of the business and they are equal partners, but Marcus Lemonis is 100% in charge. Money will be used to pay vendors, product development and to build the women's division. When the deal was made, the equity for Marcus and Patrick went to 40% each with 10% going to Kelly and 10% going to Daniel.
- The storefront remains closed and as stated above, the address from the Dilascia website is in Los Angeles.
- The Dilascia website currently only has graphic tees in the women's section. However, the website does say a new women's collection will be launching in spring 2017.
*To see how all of the businesses from The Profit are doing, go to the The Profit Updates page, and also Like us on Facebook or Follow Us on Twitter to stay up to date with all things involving The Profit.