Let's take a look at some information related to Susana Monaco as well as what kind of deal was made on the show.
News and Links Related To The Company:
- Here is the Susana Monaco website where it appears they don't use capital letters and their Facebook Page.
- Clothing line made in the US and employs 55 employees in New York City. (Link)
- The Susana Monaco website features "the runway collection featured on The Profit" with the prices on the collection ranging from $100 - $340. (Link)
- Susana Monaco clothing is sold on many online retailers including Amazon, which had hundreds of Susana Monaco items. Other retailers include South Moon Under, Lord & Taylor, 6pm, Zappos and Revolve.
- It looks like Courage b (Season 2) will sell Susana Monaco items according to these tweets from August and October.
- Looking at social media, it appears the runway show Susana Monaco dresses filmed for The Profit happened in August 2016.
- An article after the fashion show says Susana Monaco gave Marcus Lemonis final say on every look. Marcus said "[This collection] works for every shape, every age and I like to invest in things that work for everybody. They are very classic pieces that could work for decades.”
- Marcus Lemonis has now invested 12 different fashion brands, which are listed on the Marcus Lemonis Fashion Group website.
The Deal From The Episode Plus Post-Show Updates (this will be updated continually):
- The Deal: $600,000 for 50% of business. The money would be used to pay bills and invest in product development. Marcus is 100% in charge.
- As stated above, the Susana Monaco website features "the runway collection featured on The Profit" with the prices on the collection ranging from $100 - $340.
*To see how all of the businesses from The Profit are doing, go to the The Profit Updates page, and also Like us on Facebook or Follow Us on Twitter to stay up to date with all things involving The Profit.