Let's take a look at some information related to Precise Graphix as well as what kind of deal was made on the show.
News and Links Related To The Company:
- Here is the Precise Graphix website.
- Here is a 30-second preview of the episode and a business profile video of Precise Graphix from the CNBC website.
- According to this article, the episode was filmed in March 2015. The owners said since Marcus came, the business has "expanded its reach across the country, added clients and hired eight workers. It's also buying new equipment and looking for a larger facility." The owners also stated they couldn't be happier and now have a backlog of work.
- There is a company in West Chester, PA called Precision Graphix, but it does not seem to be affiliated with Precise Graphix. They also do custom signs, storefront displays, etc.
- A partnership between Epson and The Profit was announced today (June 30th) and Precise Graphix uses an Epson printer to ensure accuracy and avoid installation mistakes on the episode. (Link)
The Deal From The Episode Plus Post-Show Updates (this will be updated continually):
- The Deal - Marcus valued the company at $270,000 and offered $270,000 for 33% of the company and 100% in charge of all of the future decision making. They also had to prove they could do one job with precision. That job was redo the signage and design of a local Camping World (Marcus is CEO of the company) store in three weeks.
- As stated above the business has expanded their reach across the country and has hired additional workers.
- They have picked up Standard Burger (from the same season of The Profit) as a client.
*To see how all of the businesses from The Profit are doing, go to the The Profit Updates page, and also Like us on Facebook or Follow Us on Twitter to stay up to date with all things involving The Profit.